IRS TAX PROBLEMS – IRS TAX RELIEF
IRS tax problems can easily happen. The IRS tax relief team at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. can help you resolve your IRS tax problems such as delinquent tax problems, tax disputes, and IRS back taxes. Our IRS tax relief team are fully experienced in providing effective tax solutions and representation for reducing tax debt, negotiating IRS payments and removing and releasing IRS garnishments. As a nationally trusted IRS tax problem resolution firm, we have years of experience with resolving IRS tax problems. With a commitment to finding a fair resolution to your IRS problems, our IRS Tax Attorneys can assist with any of the following services below:
Owing Back Taxes
It is not difficult to create an IRS tax problem and to fall behind in what you owe the IRS for back taxes. However, it is important to understand the chain of events that begin when you fall behind. Any unpaid balance to the IRS is subject to the interest that will compound daily and to a monthly late payment penalty. When large amounts of tax debt have been owed for several years it is possible that the penalties may equal or exceed the actual amount of taxes owed.
The IRS may consider monies owed for the following reasons:
- You filed your returns but did not pay in full the amount owed.
- You filed your returns but the IRS has reason to believe that you under-reported the amount owing.
- You have not filed your tax returns and so the IRS or files a “Substitute for Return” for you, assuming the amount earned without any of the deductions that you may be legally entitled to.
- You have gained valuable assets that you have not reported.
- As an employer, you collected payroll taxes (also known as trust fund taxes) from your employees but failed to forward these sums to the IRS.
IRS enforcement threats and actions, Federal Tax Liens, worrisome wage garnishments, bank levies or federal tax liens–these are the things of nightmares. Individuals who face IRS tax problems tell us that they have trouble sleeping at night, they are stressed, they feel helpless.
Our IRS Tax Attorneys can help. We have the experience, knowledge, and skill necessary to deal with the IRS so that you don’t have to feel under constant threat of harassment and potential loss.
IRS Tax Problems: Missing Tax Returns
Our Tax relief team will review all of your tax resolution options to file your back taxes and delinquent tax returns – all in an effort to minimize IRS penalties and tax debt. Once your back taxes are filed and compliant, we will review your tax settlement options through the Offer in Compromise program.
IRS Tax problems: IRS Federal Tax Liens and IRS Levies
If the IRS currently has a federal tax lien or a tax levy on your business or personal property, our IRS Tax Attorneys will help settle your tax debt in an affordable and timely manner to prevent any seizure of your assets.
IRS Tax Problems: IRS Wage Garnishment
An IRS wage garnishment can have serious implications on your finances and job. Our IRS Tax Attorneys can stop an IRS wage garnishment in as little as one day. Our tax relief team will prepare your missing tax returns and compile a financial statement so that you can become IRS compliant and put an end to your paycheck seizure.
IRS Tax Problems: Your Tax Settlement Options
- Offer in Compromise (Settle your tax debt for an amount less than what you currently owe)
- Installment agreement (Distribute tax debt in an installment payment plan)
- Currently not Collectible (Removes your case active IRS enforcement. The IRS will leave you alone)
- Penalty and interest reduction (Removal of IRS penalties through an IRS penalty abatement)
Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc.
Good People – Doing Great Work
Free Consultation –